With a Ripper Balance Bike No Pedal Training Bicycle, a child will learn coordination and balance! These learning bikes are a great way for children to transition from a push bike to a pedal bike. The wallet friendly low price and fun, bright colors of a Ripper Balance Bike will have you smiling along with the lucky child who receives one.
Children can pop their feet up on the running board/footrest and scoot along all the while practicing the valuable motor skill of balancing. Watch the child quickly progress and learn to ride a bike.
Put a child on a Vilano Ripper Balance Bike No Pedal Training Bicycle and she or he will gain dexterity, important motor skills and coordination. Balance bikes begin the process of teaching children the joy of learning to ride a bike, and the Ripper Balance Bike is a smart and affordable first step.
This bike has an amazingly low price point, and it comes with free shipping too. While putting together this push bike is simple, our Customer Service team is ready to answer any questions.
Vilano Ripper Balance Bike No Pedal Training Bicycle Features:
- The Ripper Balance Bike has handy footrest or running board for easy balancing.
- This learning push bike has a padded handlebar for safety.
- The Ripper Balance Bike is light and sturdy weighing in at just 7.25 lbs. It's simple for the child to ride, and the perfect size for an adult to transport with ease.
- The molded plastic wheels have durable never flat foam tires.
- The Ripper Balance Bike has an adjustable seat that ranges from 15.5" to 17.5" in height, and the adjustable handlebars will extend from 20" to 21.5" in order to grow and best fit a child.
- Durable steel frame and handlebars